Our international team of 120+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You are part of the board team at solarisBank and will initially report to our Board Assistant. Part of your day-to-day responsibility will be to support our Board Assistant with daily ad hoc tasks
- You take full ownership for the travel management for team members as applicable.
- You are the team´s go-to person for any request regarding conference bookings and help our colleagues to organize internal team events
- In addition, you will handle various substantive secretarial tasks such as calendar organization, preparing documents, handling mail, answering the telephone and welcome guests
- In case of annual or sick leave you will act as a team and cover each other’s responsibility
- First class organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Previous administrative experience, ability to multi-task, working without supervision, ability to prioritize and balance conflicting demands,
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective communication with a wide range of audiences
- Excellent practical knowledge and skills in using a range of Microsoft software applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint . Knowledge of Travel Management platforms would be useful.
- You are reliable and enthusiastic with proven ability to work in a team environment
- You possess a high-degree of Emotional Intelligence and can maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, or set-backs
- You are known for your trustworthiness and treat critical information with utmost confidentiality
- You are comfortable to speak in German or in English
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.