Our international team of 120+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
What you’ll do:
- Help define solarisBank’s corporate identity (CI)
- Advise regarding brand appearance across all touchpoints
- Identify opportunities to project/implement our brand both internally and externally
- Provide visual/brand guidance on larger marketing and company culture projects (e.g. website, blog, newsletter)
- Implement a brand book and visual resource library so all team members have seamless access to brand assets, from logos to powerpoints etc.
- Act as sparring partner to Head of Marketing on marketing, brand and culture campaigns
- Manage freelancers and agencies as needed for larger projects
- Own, and independently execute medium, short-term and ad-hoc tasks from concept to completion.
- Sales support materials (e.g. Powerpoint/Keynote [templates as well as brush-ups for conferences, pitches etc.])
- Product marketing materials (e.g. white papers, one-pagers, customer guidelines)
- Event marketing materials (e.g. banners)
- Content and media support (Landing pages, infographics, etc.)
- Talented and creative graphic/visual designer with strong portfolio
- Organized and entrepreneurial, can independently manage tasks from various internal stakeholders as well as schedules and deadlines
- Able to present design solutions to peers and management, generate consensus around design approaches
- Eager to take on the challenge of building and strengthening a new brand, comfortable building visual elements from scratch
- Experience developing brands, including writing brand books and style guides
- Experience working with agencies, managing freelancers
- Able to grow with the organization and take increasing responsibility
- Strategic but also detail-oriented, execution-oriented, hands-on
- Team-player attitude, smart and pleasant to work with
- Up to date with design, illustration, photography and new tech trends
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, PowerPoint.
- Video production skills (After Effects, Final Cut Pro or video editing software) big plus
- Experience with CSS/HTML big plus