solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
solarisBanks' Risk & Data team develops and deploys risk measurement approaches and transaction decision making services. We deeply interact and collaborate within solarisBank with Product Management, Technology and Legal & Compliance. We work interdisciplinary within an Agile product development framework and while doing so, we have fun along the way.
You will work in our Risk & Data team and develop qualitative and quantitative approaches for measuring risks relevant for the bank (e. g. credit risk). Concrete tasks include for instance:
- You develop qualitative foundations for credit rating systems especially for SME lending
- You create and improve our current credit rating systems
- You validate ongoing our current credit rating systems
- You perform statistical analysis of company and individual data
- You develop and access external data sources relevant for our credit risk models
- You manage internal and external stakeholders
- Educational background in Economics, Financial Management, Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Science or Physics
- 1-2 years of professional experience (including internships and working student employments)
- First practical experience gained in a credit rating agency, a banking rating unit or in the field of financial services transfer pricing
- Profound knowledge in Statistics and Econometrics and the financial sector
- At least basic knowledge in a statistical programming language (R, Python, SPSS or Stata)
- Preferably experience in performing data analyses of firm or individual data
- Preferably first practical experiences in banking regulation and financial accounting
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)