We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Head of Cyber Security (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
You’re a experienced security expert looking to establish the cyber security in the FinTech world in Europe? Look no further for your next career step—take the leap and join our team as we reshape the financial services industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You are leading our information security department. Making sure our ventures are safe and secure
- You advise the board and C level of our ventures in security related questions and negotiate contracts if third party support is needed
- You build a small-expert team and together with them identify security issues before they become a problem
Our Perfect Match:
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security
- Expertise in secure product design, security testing, and vulnerability assessment
- Deep technical experience in either open source or enterprise grade commercial tools for vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- University degree (or equivalent), advanced degree preferred
- Good English communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, a passion for excellence and a “can-do” attitude
- Active security industry certifications such as CISSP and CEH preferred but no must
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Paul from the Recruiting Team