Savedo is the smart new savings alternative: an online financial marketplace that allows savers to invest in safe and higher-return investment products within the EU. We have set out to fundamentally change the European financial services landscape. Our team is an exciting melting pot of more than 25 different cultures, bringing in the highest levels of technology and innovation, each person being an expert in her/his field. Based in the heart of Berlin, in one of the most beautiful offices, we promote a culture of passion, ambition and growth at all levels.
As Senior HR Manager (f/m) you have multiple exciting roles and responsibilities - from being the connecting dot between management and employees to being a person of trust within the company and a driver of organizational change. You oversee activities along the whole employee life-cycle, identifying, evaluating and implementing new people-related processes while optimizing already existing ones. Empowering people to make the most of their talents gets you excited, and we're more than looking forward to get you on board here at Savedo and work alongside with you to create a meaningful impact in the company development.
- Ownership of the entire HR value chain - from attracting, selecting, onboarding, developing to off-boarding employees
- Close collaboration with the management team including support and advisory in all HR related topics, leadership development and organizational change management
- Identification, prioritization, conceptualization and implementation of new HR processes or further improvement of existing processes (such as performance management, employee retention, personal development, etc.)
- Development and maintenance of trainings and workshops for employees to continuously support their personal growth
- Responsibility for further staffing the Savedo team and assurance of a positive candidate experience
- Definition and implementation of an unique employer brand at Savedo
- Building up a strong alumni network with newsletters, invitations to events, gifts etc.
- Empowering & managing a talent- and office team including coaching team members to achieve outstanding results, maintaining & further improving a great working environment and people culture
- Representing Savedo externally on conferences, job exhibitions or other relevant networking events
- More than 3-4 years of professional experience in the human resources sector
- Pronounced “hands-on” and “get-it-done” mentality
- Fluent in German and English; further languages are advantageous
- Very good knowledge of German labor law and salary benchmarks
- Very good social and communicative skills as well as an excellent mediator
- High analytical expertise with an excellent sense of business opportunities
- Ability to drive strategic and operational decisions and processes
- Performance-oriented thinking and high motivation for professional leadership
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast, international environment
- First leadership-experience is a big advantage
- Ideally a master's degree, in the field of psychology, human resource management, business administration with a focus on personnel management or similar
- A key position in a financially well backed Startup in Berlin
- The chance to take responsibility from day one and realize your own projects
- It goes without saying that you’ll be a part of a friendly, nice and positive atmosphere, with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- An international team coming from more than 25 different nationalities with awesome regular team events
- Flexible core working hours in our sunny and bright office with great views into the blue Berlin sky
- Shiny new technical equipment and access to benefits and discounts for fitness, fashion and more
- On top of that we offer your free drinks, coffee, cereals, fruits and of course the usual friday beers
We are looking forward to your CV!
Your Franziska Woyde - Savedo Talent-Team