solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 80+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for customer engagement. Within our B2B2C approach we value our customers as partners. You will build and grow relationships with a growing set of customers and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. You’ll work towards ensuring that our customers continue to view solarisBank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big. You’ll be working on growing happiness among our customer base.
- You work closely with other teams within the company, namely our commercial and on-boarding teams, to understand your customers' vision, roadmap, expectations and challenges
- You will be your customers’ trusted point of contact within the company, who engages other teams to make things happen. Therefore, you are customer-focused and work for the long-term
- You team up with our product development teams to acquire a detailed understanding of our products’ characteristics, including technical, in order to provide API expertise
- In addition, you will be preparing/curating customer-facing documentation, from Q&As to release notes and use cases. You’ll want to make sure our customers get acquainted with our APIs in the smoothest of ways
- You bring your customers' voice into discussions centred around product development and product performance
- You'll implement and leverage metrics to assess your customers' health
- You understand how to design adequate customer success strategies
- You play an essential part in assessing up-sell and/or renewal opportunities
- You have an eye for spotting at-risk customers and turning them around
- Lastly, you will be joining an emergent, agile Customer Success team. While you won’t have to build it all from scratch (one Customer Success manager is already on-site), you’ll contribute to its development by growing relationships with your own set of new customers
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role with international customers
- You hold a bachelor degree
- You have gained strong business sense
- You are strong in communications & presentation skills, as this role will bring you to speak with C-level executives as well as tech teams
- You have an analytical mind, with an affinity for technical topics: you see the bigger picture just as clearly as the details. You are able to turn business requirements into actionable pieces of work.
- You are fluent in English verbal and written
- You have in-depth knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)