As a Conformity Manager, you will be part of solarisBank’s Customer Success organization and be responsible for the monitoring of our business partners in order to ensure that the various contractual and technical requirements of our cooperation agreements are enforced at all times. In doing so, you will contribute to reducing risk for the organization, our partners and the end users of our products.
- You will work closely with various teams (Partner Management, Compliance, Legal, Product, Risk, IT Security) in order to fully inventory the areas of our business relationships which need to be monitored, in which ways and how often.
- You will conduct planned and ad-hoc assessments of our business partners, leveraging digital means whenever possible. You will review the outcomes, present your findings and recommendations, and coordinate follow-up actions with the responsible teams at solarisBank and with our partners. As you do so, you will draft processes in order to structure your monitoring activities, rank your findings and document them.
- You will be the first to be in charge of Conformity Management in the company, thereby laying the foundations of the role. You will therefore be able to translate evolving requirements into day-to-day activities and responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Relevant professional experience gained in one or several analyst or external/internal auditing roles. Experience gained in a tech company is a plus.
- Experience setting up and documenting processes highly desirable.
- You are able to establish working relationships internally and with business partners in order to get things done. You ideally have experience dealing with business partners internationally.
- You are a self-starter: you are able to translate high-level requirements into activities and be in the driver seat of your own schedule. You are able to establish priorities and manage several projects in parallel.
- You are tech-savvy: though you don’t have to possess a thorough understanding of API-based products, you are willing to understand & work on technical subjects when needed.
- You have excellent communications skills (written & spoken English, German is a plus). You are used to working with multiple stakeholders and are able to build consensus to drive your initiatives forward.
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.