PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its native-first approach, proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seoul, Beijing and Bangalore.
- You are an effective people manager and a proven technical leader
- You hire, lead and grow multiple teams while promoting innovation and a healthy work culture
- You are able to drive consensus across different stake-holders for hard technical trade-offs and lead potentially risky R&D efforts to success
- You ensure alignment of team and technology priorities with company level business goals and strategy
- You are familiar and comfortable to drive agile development practices including but not limited to scrum, test-driven-development etc.
- You promote best practices for software development, testing and deployment
- At-least 6+ years of experience in software design and development related to distributed systems, multi-tier architecture, web-servers and APIs
- Well-versed in core CS concepts like algorithms, data-structures and coding
- At-least 2+ years experience in people management
- Experience across diverse open-source linux based server technologies
- Ability to learn and adopt newer technologies, tools and languages
- Experience in managing the day-to-day activities of an engineering team using Agile/Scrum processes
- Experience with ad-tech industry is a plus
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of PubNative across Europe
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial drive
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.