What we offer:
BillFront is a leading and fast growing technology-enabled finance provider dedicated to digital media companies globally. Through its technology platform, BillFront frees up working capital, thereby enabling its clients’ to accelerate their growth, at a friction of time, compared to traditional finance providers.
BillFront provides financing between 50k and several millions per month through an integration into its customers’ invoicing systems. The company was founded in 2015 and is run out of London and Berlin. The BillFront team is led by former Media M&A Banker, Greg Dimitriou and ad-tech expert Christopher Vogt. Read more about BillFront on their website.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Our Perfect Match:
- Achieving the sales team’s targets in terms of new clients and income
- Driving, negotiating and closing deals with digital media companies/ad-techs (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, Networks, Agencies, Publishers) remotely as well as in personal meetings
- Optimizing, managing and operationally implementing our business development and sales strategy
- Leading, coaching, training, mentoring and monitoring the sales team so they achieve personal targets and ultimately, team targets
- Utilizing customer insights in order to influence marketing and product decisions
- Developing and attracting new and existing introductory sources through regular networking
- Preparing for and participating in industry events and trade fairs
- Has a proven track record of 4+ years of experience in B2B sales, business development or a similar field (extensive network in the digital advertising/media space required)
- Is pro-active with a high energy level and positive attitude
- Has an excellent sense for business opportunities
- Is fluent in English & German and is a strong communicator and negotiator
- Has very good analytical skills and a structured working style
- Takes full ownership of customer needs and inquiries
- Is performance-driven and consistently works to further develop professionally
- Has past experience negotiating with senior decision makers and is excited about selling directly to CFO/CEOs
- Gets extra points for experience with invoice / receivables financing
- Work directly with the decision makers and influence the development of the company
- The chance to take over and manage your own projects
- Work together with a motivated and international team
- A rewarding career where you can continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- Access to the best tools and technologies
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin Startup-Scene
- A competitive compensation package
Apply online with your one-page CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Julia from the People & Organization Team