solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Within our B2B2X approach we value our customers as Partners. As the first point of contact for our Partners you’ll work towards ensuring that they view solarisBank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
- You are the main collaborator of our experienced Lending Team
- You are responsible for managing the relationship with our Partners for credit products
- You assume responsibility for structuring of partner business requests und prepare the operational handover to our internal department for partner onboarding (Preparing of Business Case, TermSheet Negotiation, KYC Process etc.)
- You are responsible for performing the first vote market side (Marktvotum), according to the competency order
- You are working on developing standard leding products and tailored solutions for partners
- You assume responsibility for the development and improvement of credit sales processes
- You support the definition of requirements and the coordination of projects in close collaboration with Risk-Department and you manage external communication and internal stakeholders
- You support the advancement of the Lending & Factoring product line in the field of Partner Management and Customer Relationship, as well as the development of new solarisBank products and therefore have huge impact on our business
- You are also handling quality documentation and process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- You already gained at least > 5 years working experience in a direct/ retail bank, an auditing firm or a FinTech company (focusing on lending business, corporate customer business, retail banking)
- Ideally, you have > 2 years of experience in project management or sales experience with the focus on credit business or factoring as a niche
- You hold a university degree in business administration, economics or a related field, a banking apprenticeship is a plus
- You have insight into or are willing to become acquainted with German Banking laws and standard banking requirements
- You enjoy defining, implementing and optimising complex processes according to the business requirements as the foundation of your work
- You enjoy interacting with various stakeholders
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively
- You have a hands-on mentality and an execution focused work ethic
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables
- You have fluent German language skills and your English is on advanced level
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.