The Project Management CoP was established to advance the knowledge base of Project Management at solarisBank by providing a space for technical and functional experts and practitioners to develop, inform and contribute to relevant information, tools and resources.
As a Manager, PM-CoP (Community of Practice) you will have a hybrid responsibility to:
- Act as a practice lead, ensuring, articulating and evolving the purpose behind the Project Management Community of Practice (CoP);
- Ensuring companywide PM governance and reporting are accurate and timely, with appropriate reporting on project timeframes, budget, scope and benefits and, keeping the executive management board/steering committee up to date on project data.
- Stimulate interest, enthusiasm and energy in the PM-CoP.
- Provide oversight so the CoP can keep its work aligned with the organization’s business strategy.
- Evaluate the CoP’s overall effectiveness and facilitate, organize and chair regular community meetings.
- Acts as a liaison between CoP and other key stakeholders at solarisBank.
- Ensure the successful application of the “Major Deliverables” outlined in this CoP Charter.
- Communicate the contributions of the CoP to the organization, manage and update the CoP content collaboration page.
- Influence and mentor executives, project sponsors and managers to enhance project leadership across diverse areas of solarisBank.
- Lead the implementation and management of project governance frameworks.
- Establish organization-wide project reporting with a focus on value added reporting to the Project Steering Committee.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external SMEs including project managers, project sponsors, product owners, agile coaches, and development teams.
- Represent the CoP at the Executive Management Board meetings as appropriate.
- Assist with advising managers and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any project management general enquiries within solarisBank.
- Manage change management and stakeholder engagement plans as it pertains to Project Management best practices.
- You are intellectually curious and always look for innovative solutions and strive to advance your skills.
- You are able to navigate through a start-up Agile environment and have passion for the FinTech industry.
- You’re an innovative strategic thinker and have a solution-oriented personality.
- You have strong ability to influence.
- You have deep understanding of project management emerging best practices.
- You have deep knowledge of Agile environments.
- Strong interest and affinity to the start-up industry.
- 2-5 years hands-on experience in project management.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with diverse priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
- Strong understanding of project/Agile methodology, frameworks and best practices.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and preferably German
- FinTech industry experience is a strong asset
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.