zeotap is a premium data collective that makes large-scale, deterministic data assets easily accessible to the digital advertising market and other industries for better decision making.
zeotap has partnerships with major telecom operators and other large enterprises around the world. With robust data security and best-in-class consumer privacy controls at the core of its solution, the company ensures data owners’ interests are protected. At the same time, data buyers gain access to unique, high-quality, diversified datasets from a single trusted source.
The company was founded in September 2014 and has received more than $20 million in investment from New Science Ventures, HERE, Capnamic Ventures and Iris Capital. It also counts luminaries from the telecoms, big data and advertising industries among its strategic business angels and advisors.
zeotap has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It currently has offices in Berlin, New York and Bengaluru, with additional presence in Madrid and Milan.
We offer exciting opportunities to our growing team for senior leaders as well as the very best young talent. If you are passionate, proactive, ambitious, adaptive, allergic to politics and keen to grow both yourself and your company at light speed, you would be a great match for our culture.
- You create compelling and consistent user experiences for our web-based application across multiple devices and browsers
- You collaborate with developers and other product managers to create new designs from the ground up
- You communicate effectively with developers from concept through the implementation phase to realise design vision
- You deliver wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes and production quality visual design
- You design information architectures and workflows
- You conduct user testing and report the outcomes
- You develop and implement style guides and standards
- You keep up with current conventions in the design and user experience communities
- 4-6 years of UI/UX design experience (preferably B2B interactive products)
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Proven ability to apply interaction design principles to application development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong foundation in visual design principles (typography, layout, colour, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of UI frameworks and best practices
- Ability to quickly mockup web interfaces, graphics and web controls
- Demonstrable wire-framing or mockup skills and constant focus on UX
- Tools Used: Adobe Creative Suite, Wireframe tools like Balsamiq or Powerpoint for delivering mockups
- Experience in handling architectural and design considerations such as performance, scalability, re-usability and flexibility issues<strong
What we offer:
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Make an impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Work with cutting edge technologies and on-demand equipment
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- Enjoy great work atmosphere, an awesome office, regular team events and much more
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax-free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team