We're a new venture launched by FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. We are looking to tap into the underserved demand for information security and insurance for SMEs, starting in Germany and going global. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Customer Training and Support Manager (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
You’re are passionate about building sustainable relationships with B2B partners, and get energised about meetings, educating teams and solving problems. When you were little you dreamed of being an actor. You are fascinated about the developments in cyber security field in recent years, and want to bring your energy to a start up environment to build a new venture, focusing on the SME world in Europe, soon going global. Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You develop and continuously improve our customer onboarding material and processes, including training, awareness-building campaigns, first response tactics on matters of cyber security. You educate our partners on these topics, gaining support from functional stakeholders
- You are the interface with our customers and will be responsible for inquiries, including initial management of claim notifications. If our partners have a question or an issue - they will contact you
- Utilize CRM to manage all customer interaction and inquiries
- You are the voice behind our educational webinars and support chat, and the face of our training
- You continuously work to improve the customer service process, using the latest available technology
- You work with the product team to gather and prioritise features, based on customer inquiries and feedback
- Provide timely account executive summary status reporting, both to customers and management
Our Perfect Match:
- You have experience in training customers and development of training sessions incl. webinars, visualization techniques, etc., preferably in SaaS, financial services and/or utilities and telecommunications
- You are process oriented and you have experience in innovative digital products, from concept to launch
- You are comfortable using modern tools, have experience with ticketing systems, are used to talking on the phone extensively and don’t mind travelling (on ad-hoc basis)
- Native German, fluent in English, outstanding communication skills
- Ingrained curiosity for business opportunities, as well as the ability to develop them operationally
What we offer:
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well funded, founder led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, Urban Sports Club and EVO-fitness special company rates, BVG (Berlin public transport) special company rate, several other corporate benefits, visa and relocation assistance
- Apple or Lenovo equipment (whichever you prefer)
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte, Rosa-Luxemburg Str.
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!