Deposit Solutions, recently coined the fastest growing Fintech globally, provides the market changing Open-Banking platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation, banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account. Currently our platform is connecting banks from 25 countries and in turn 20m depositors, we managed to mediate EUR 3 billion in less than 2 years.
If you are an outstanding professional and are keen to help us transform the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large – by giving savers higher returns on their savings, by giving banks access to better funding and by in turn enabling them to provide more money for job-creation – then join us.
In that light, our Berlin team – among others running the internationalization of our B2C brand Savedo – is looking for a Dutch-speaking intern joining our business development department. Come on board and support us in accelerating our growth in the Netherlands!
- You support the Country Manager Netherlands in growing the transmitted deposit volume in the Dutch market
- You research new potential distribution and marketing cooperation partners for Savedo, reach out to them and close deals
- You support in shaping the user experience for the Dutch Savedo customers and increasing the conversion on savedo.nl – from A/B testing, via optimizing landing pages to adding value-add content
- You assist the marketing team in driving local (performance) marketing campaigns geared towards the needs of our target audience
- You weigh in on and improve operational tasks and processes in joint efforts with the product and operations teams
- You help us building out the savings product offering on our platform, working closely with the business development and key account management team
- You monitor, report and improve our weekly KPI and play an active role and not only derive the right conclusions, but especially implement potential improvements immediately yourself
- You are currently enrolled in / or recently finished a Bachelors- or Masters degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar
- You command excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English, German is a nice-to-have
- You have demonstrated first working experience in a financial services company or FinTech – beyond that, a solid understanding of (online) customer acquisition and a passion for great user experiences is a plus
- You are available for a period of minimum 6 months
- You are being characterized as pro-active, hands-on and result-oriented working style
- You could be described as an out-of-the-box thinker and use your strong analytical skills to solve problems and constantly improve your working environment to the better
- You are sincerely curious about new tasks and topics and not afraid to take huge challenges
- You handle Excel, PowerPoint, etc. with ease
- You have shown an excellent academic performance
- You join one of the fastest growing Fintech companies globally
- You get the chance to take responsibility from day one, the freedom to initiate your own initiatives to accelerate growth in the Dutch market and realize and execute larger projects
- You work with experienced entrepreneurs, coders, data nerds, product people, design lovers, consultants and investment bankers; enjoy good humour, open communication and transparency within departments
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s and Hamburg´s Fintech Startup scene
- You become part of an international team coming from more than 25 different nationalities with awesome regular team events…it goes without saying that you’ll be part of a vibrant and open-minded team with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- You get access to benefits and discounts for fitness, fashion and more
- On top of that we offer you free drinks, coffee, cereals, fruits and of course the usual Friday beers
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Best greetings from the