Who are we?
- The P&O team currently consists of 5 members. Everyone has her/his own area of responsibility.
- Our focus for this year is to build a trustful foundation with all internal and external stakeholders. This includes the implementation of new tools and processes, hiring the right people, but also thinking about people & leadership development.
- Our purpose is to “empower our pioneering suns by creating a meaningful workplace that attracts, inspires and admires fin-tech talents”.
- We work with OKRs to reach our goals and base our actions on the values of solarisBank. With a valid set of KPIs and the use of the perspectives of our different target groups we strive to offer a great customer experience.
We are humorous, curious, committed and fast. Sounds like you?
Who are you
- You inspire confidence and constantly strive to make positive and lasting change.
- You are tech-savvy with an edge for recruiting technologists with modern stack technologies like Elixir, Erlang, Ruby, MicroSrvies, Data Science.
- You champion change and comfortable navigating and leading through unconventional environments.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates,hiring managers as well as third party vendors.
- You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- You like to manage end-to-end recruitment processes and always look for creative ways to streamline the processes.
- You're charged with finding top talent who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and a diversity of thought to all they do.
- You support all hiring managers at solarisBank with recruiting processes including scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, inviting candidates for on-site interviews, and liaising with candidates and leaders at sB, as appropriate.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations.
- You negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- You understand the relevance of feedback and provide feedback to all people involved in the hiring process. You act as a trusted advisor and train your stakeholders on the significance of feedback.
- In collaboration with your internal colleagues, you work on employer branding initiatives
- You continuously strive to improve processes using a data-driven approach including optimization of interviewer loads, identification of trends and issues in the scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve experience.
- You act as a relationship manager to our third party vendors.
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences in recruiting or other talent acquisition related areas, ideally within a start-up
- Experience working with engineering teams and hiring technical roles, including but not limited to, Full Stack, Front End, Security, DevOps, and QA
- Good understanding of Europe’s tech hiring market and challenges
- You're passionate about technology and prior experience sourcing for technologies such as Ruby, Golang, Elixir, AWS Cloud, Docker, Grape, Phoenix to name a few.
- Customer-centric mindset and your excellent communication skills make you shine
- Strong writing skills: able to craft clear and non-formulaic emails and messages to candidates
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, HRIS, and other tools to track hiring activities, and scheduling candidates
Join our People & Organization team and from early on, you will have the opportunity to develop a breadth of skills and experiences that will enable you to reach your full potential.