AppLift is a comprehensive mobile app marketing platform that empowers mobile app publishers to acquire and re-engage quality users at scale. The platform resides on its proprietary LTV optimization technology, which enables ROI maximized user acquisition on a performance basis. AppLift’s programmatic media buying platform DataLift provides a wide reach by accessing all automated supply sources in the market. Its data-fueled machine learning algorithm leverages historical campaign data to determine which combinations of targeting parameters perform best. AppLift works with 500+ leading global advertisers across all verticals, such as match.com, King, Zynga, OLX, Glu Mobile, Myntra, Paltalk and Tap4Fun.
- Categorizing and prioritizing inbound inquires, identifying leads and handling each lead according to established guideline, including working with other departments to satisfy the prospect’s request.
- Handles all leads with the mindset that they are in part responsible for the customer’s first impression of the company, and respond in an enthusiastic, courteous, friendly and caring manner while validating the inquiry to maximize lead monetization and conversion.
- You work independently and manage your own projects in various areas (business development, product and quality management, marketing, controlling etc.)
- You prepare high level presentations and potentially pitch in front of clients
- You actively build and further develop strong long-term relationships with our affiliates or advertisers
- You monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage affiliates accordingly and constantly unlock new advertising budgets
- You liase with the Traffic Management team (affiliate accounts) or Advertiser Management team (advertiser accounts)
- You support Account managament for provide educational resources and support for affiliates and advertisers if necessary
- You create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- You support the team in other related areas if required
You are either a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably from a top University
- You have around 0-4 years of previous practical work experience
- You have strong knowledge of MS office
- You are eligible to work at our Bangalore office
- You are proficient in English and excellent communication skills,
- You have very strong analytical and conceptual skills, capacity for abstraction
- You have entrepreneurial (agile and flexible) mindset and proactive
- Managing data for new and prospective clients in CRM
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work for one of the world's leading mobile advertising companies in the Ad Tech space
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across India
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organisation
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more!