What We Do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- Strategic development of the role of AppLift Studio for the RTB business
- End-to-end coordination of the AppLift Studio process from demand management, initial specification to delivery of interactive content and knowledge mgmt
- Management and development of interdisciplinary team of artists, designers and developers (both internal and external)
- Be the central link between creative production and sales/account management
- Help setting priorities and allocate creative production resources to achieve maximal outcome for the business
- Drive further development of AppLift Studio to contribute more value to the performance marketing business with focus on RTB
- Help troubleshooting and testing of the interactive content, leveraging data analytics to understand the effectiveness of ads developed
- 3-5 years of management experience leading a creative cross-functional team, e.g. in a Game Studio
- Experience with end-to-end production of interactive content, e.g. mini-games, mobile apps, preferably on Playable/Rich-media ads on programmatic channels
- Good general understanding of gaming and advertising industries, exposure to real-time-bidding (RTB) mobile app performance campaigns preferred
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate effectively across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate and influence within a multifunctional organization to achieve goals.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Result-driven and proactive personality, experience working in a startup environment preferred
What We Offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.