PubNative is a mobile publisher platform that serves scalable and flexible native ads via API for apps and mobile web. Our publisher-first approach focuses on the specific needs of each publisher across all verticals.
We are currently developing the next generation of our mobile library which will be used by other developers around the world who want to integrate with us.
We are looking for a Publisher Solutions Manager to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You manage existing and build new partnerships with mobile publishers or media partners for PubNative - the world’s first and leading Native Mobile supply side platform
- You analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage the accounts accordingly
- You monitor partner's traffic on a regular basis to identify key performance trends
- You proactively develop new suggestions to increase partner's productivity in ad placement
- You are the main contact for the technical integration between the partner and PubNative’s system
- You actively work with business development managers to solve out any technical and operational requests from existing partners
- You create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- You create and provide educational resources and support for partners
- You meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
- Technical background or relevant knowledge on API, SDK and other mobile products is a must
- Experience and knowledge in MySQL is a big plus
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Existing know-how and previous practical work experience within the field of account management or business management in either mobile or online advertising industry
- Fluent in English is a must-have and fluent Russian is a big plus
- Technical background or relevant knowledge is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and a good sense of mobile industry
What we offer:
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
- Choose your own working tool (MacBook or PC)
Interested? - Please submit your 1 page-CV online.