solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 100+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
The P&O team currently consists of 4 members. Everyone has her/his own area of responsibility. Our focus for this year is to build a trustful foundation with all internal and external stakeholders. This includes the implementation of new tools and processes, hiring the right people, but also thinking about people & leadership development. Our purpose is to “empower our pioneering suns by creating a meaningful workplace that attracts, inspires and admires fin-tech talents”. We work with OKRs to reach our goals and base our actions on the values of solarisBank. With a valid set of KPIs and the use of the perspectives of our different target groups we strive to offer a great customer experience. We are playful, curious, committed & fast. Sounds like you? Then continue reading…
- You help Solaris to ensure a great candidate experience
- You support our Talent Acquisition Manager by scheduling interviews
- You accompany our candidates through the process (being there for questions & feedback)
- You take care about the travel cost reimbursements
- You take part in the implementation of a new recruiting tool
- You help the P&O team to ensure operational excellence by actively promoting the recruiting process within the company
- You are studying Human Resources or a related discipline
- You are open-minded, excessively hands-on and you like to sit in the driver seat
- You are people oriented, empathic and able to manage different kinds of stakeholders
- Your communication style leaves a great impression at our candidates
- You are used to give feedback as a daily routine and you are thankful for every constructive feedback you get yourself
- You know MS Office best (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excell, Word)
- You are fluent in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.