We are currently seeking a Credit Risk Analyst to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk Management you will play a key role in the development and validation of products, cash and loss forecasting as well as identifying potential new opportunities.
This role involves data mining skills and confidence to make critical decisions, challenge and manage stakeholder's expectations.
As a Credit Risk Analyst you will:
- conduct initial and ongoing credit analysis on our customer base.
- approve and reject credit transactions on the basis of our risk policies.
- monitor approved transactions to ensure a low default rate.
- analyze financial information and identify strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets.
- build and operate financial models, both dedicated to individual transactions and template-based.
- manage and coordinate reminder and debt collection processes.
- support us in structuring and execute complex credit transactions and innovative credit products.
- collaborate with and coordinate internal and external stakeholders in order to execute credit transactions.
- develop, draft and help us digitalizing credit risk policies.
- support the development and implementation of digital credit risk instruments and processes.
- work in collaboration with our management to enhance the efficiency of credit risk processes.
- You bring 2-3 years of working experience in the banking industry.
- You have experience with credit underwriting and loan documentation processes.
- You have experience in credit risk management and/or credit structuring.
- You are highly numerate and have a strong background in financial analysis, including financial modelling.
- You have basic knowledge of IFRS and another European GAAP.
- You have profound knowledge in the field of banking regulation.
- You have participated in digitalization project or cooperated with IT teams.
- You have the ability and strong interest to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You have excellent communications skills with fluency in German and English.
- Experience in corporate finance, SME lending or factoring is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Responsible and varied work
- Direct cooperation with the decision-makers and shaping the future of solarisBank, one of the most attractive FinTechs in the industry
- An excellent working culture with flat hierarchies in an international, highly motivated team