We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup with a vision of becoming the global No. 1 choice for retail banking SaaS. As part of the Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap, our first product line allows end customers to effortlessly change their old bank accounts to a new one. While this product line already has registered success and traction in our existing markets, the challenge at hand is to scale up while introducing the new product line, Herbie Lead Generation, ensuring our long term success. Due to our new product, we’re now looking for a Content Writer / Editor (m/f) to join our international team. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
Our Perfect Match
- You are responsible for the whole content of our new product “Herbie” (in German);
- You further create and continuously optimize onsite text for our B2B products and services;
- You use key messages to develop, maintain and strengthen brand identity;
- A/B test new messages;
- Consult on UX improvements based on user feedback;
- You will participate in process sessions to capture the process requirements and document, generate artifacts, and distribute to the stakeholders as necessary;
- Write B2B2C copy for a variety of materials, such as:
- Marketing collateral
- Sales tools
- Product presentations
- Social media posts
- Blog articles.
- You have at least 1 - 2 years of (freelance) work experience as a writer preferably in the software industry (with a portfolio containing samples of your work)
- You are passionate writer with a strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; business level German is a must (English a plus);
- Ability to understand complex topics and turn them into easy-to-read content;
- Ability to create content tailored for specific target audiences and choose the right medium;
- Experience designing layouts (Pages, InDesign) is preferable;
- Experience in API-based products is a big plus;
- Friendly, confident and cooperative teammate, who likes to get things done today instead of tomorrow.
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers
- Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; Our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We assist you with relocation and other administrative issues if needed;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply Online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile and a portfolio.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
(People & Organization Team FinReach)