Zinsbaustein.de is a fast-growing digital crowdfunding-platform for real estate investments which was founded in January 2016 in Berlin. The platform enables a wide range of potential investors to invest in real estate projects, which previously was a space for only traditional institutional investors. Additionally, Zinbaustein.de gives real estate companies new opportunities to access mezzanine capital for their projects. The main investors of Zinsbaustein.de are Sontowski & partner group and FinLeap GmbH – through these companies Zinsbaustein.de is being supported by two large and established players in the industry and benefits from broad expertise in the real estate and digital industries.
- You take ownership of the technical design, development and maintenance of the zinsbaustein.de platform
- You scale the architecture to enable further growth and product diversification
- You maintain and advance the deployment infrastructure, server environments and testing infrastructure
- You drive the frontend development towards a better user experience, working closely with the design and product team
- You take responsibility for the security, scalability, performance and reliability of our systems
- You drive innovation from an IT-perspective and support further business development
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration processes (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of backend and cloud infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, nginx
- Writing clean, simple and maintainable code that is frequently pushed to production and valuing results-driven team work
- You like to work in a small team in an agile environment
- Eager to explore and apply new technologies and methodologies
- Willingness to learn, further develop own skills and ability to train yourself and your colleagues
- Good communication skills in either English or German
Our company and offer:
- We are still a young digital real estate company with a great vision in a rapidly growing market
- We offer you the opportunity to build a company from a very early stage
- We enable you to further develop your technical, analytical, communicative and real estate-specific knowledge
- We are ambitious, dynamic and attach great importance to a strong corporate culture where we enjoy our work!
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Tom from the Recruiting Team