We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance. We’re now looking for a Tech & Product Recruiter (m/f) to join us and build world-class founding teams. Who said finance was boring?
As a Recruiting Assistant (m/w)
for People & Organisation (HR) you are the first contact for our candidates. Whether they are an intern or part of senior management, there is no difference – you guide them through the entire process. You give them a seamless and engaging candidate experience with your enthusiasm for the business, highly structured work ethic, attention to detail and solution oriented mindset. Competition for talent is high and we want the best, so you’ll be working speedily and juggling priorities in a high performing team. Sound like a fun and an exciting challenge? Then join us!WHAT WILL KEEP YOU CHALLENGED?
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED?
- Being the first contact for our candidates and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Playing a major role in coordinating and arranging case studies, phone and face to face interviews
- Creatively preparing job descriptions that you’ll post on relevant job boards
- Taking over your own direct search projects and attending briefing meetings to understand the role requirements
- Planning internal events for the entire FinLeap team in cooperation with the office management
- Working on several HR projects to grow your knowledge
- Being passionate about a career in Human Resources and ideally having had a first experience in recruiting
- Degree in either a sociology, psychology or economic studies
- Fluency in both German and English which are required for your successful communication skills
- Besides your self-reliant, structured and pragmatic way of working, you are a quick learner and take responsibility for your own tasks
- With your excellent social skills, high self-motivation, self-confidence and hands-on mentality you perfectly fit into the team
WHOM YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH:
- Recruiting the first key hires for our ventures, you'll have the opportunity to shape and define talent for the next generation of disruptive fintech and insurtech start-ups.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 35+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.