HitFox Group is a fast-growing platform for entrepreneurship headquartered in Berlin. We develop clusters of synergetic companies focusing on emerging digital markets: Heartbeat Labs builds pioneering healthcare companies. FinLeap specializes in financial technologies. The third platform grows advertising technology and big data businesses. Together, our companies employ more than 1000 professionals on three continents. Many of these companies became profitable within three years after launch and today are market leaders in their space.
At HitFox, we are as passionate about developing our people as they are about leading our companies to success. We believe that everyone deserves room to grow and to participate in shaping the direction of the company they work for. We make it a priority to continually offer the opportunity to gain new skills and experiences, and to create a challenging yet fun environment.
- You are part of the central marketing team @ HitFox
- You manage SEO campaigns, monitor SEO performance based on the given KPIs and goals and make suggestions for improvements
- You are responsible for planning and controlling the SEO budget
- You report directly to the Vice President Marketing & Operations
- You work closely with the Product & IT department to ensure an SEO friendly website structure
- You work closely with our PR/Content Marketing team to define the best digital health content strategy
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- You are well experienced, focussed on strong SEO setup and tools
- You independently manage projects hands on
- You have strong onsite & tech SEO skills
- ASO and Mobile experience preferred
- You ideally bring 5+ years of SEO and web analytics experience
- Beside all Google Products, you are experienced with using common SEO tools like Sistrix, Searchmetrics, Majestics & LinkResearchTools
- You have experience in link-building strategies and tactics
- You are ambitious to increase expertise in all areas of SEO strategies
- You have good communication skills, fluent in German and English
- You have an analytical mindset
- You enjoy working in a startup environment, and adapt quickly to changing business landscapes and you love the opportunity of having a lasting impact far beyond your immediate responsibilities
Become member of the FoxPack and apply online.