We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our co-founders, we launch 4-5 startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing continuously. We’re now looking for a Digital Product Designer (m/f) to join our team on the company builder level and help us build up future FinLeap companies.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. With everything we do, we believe that design is an integral part of success. For us, design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You conceptualize great digital products from rough ideas to pixel perfect designs
- You are responsible for defining user flows, wireframes, prototypes as well as high fidelity designs
- You participate in defining the brand of our new ventures and how they communicate to their respective audience in cooperation with our marketing team
- You define the design foundation for our ventures and ensure a consistent user experience across all channels
- You work closely with product management to participate in user research and understand customers' needs
- You cooperate with front end development to create neat interactions and state of the art responsive websites
Our Perfect Match:
- Brings 4+ years of experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences or applications
- Has a portfolio which includes UX & UI design work (i.e. it should also showcase user experience work like wireframes, flow & navigation options, etc.)
- Has advanced proficiency in design and prototyping tools
- Is a conceptual thinker and has an analytical mindset and artistic problem-solving approach
- Is an excellent communicator in both English and German (verbal and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Is always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- Is a team player who appreciates working in a multicultural team with people of various backgrounds
- Is fun to work with
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your portfolio and LinkedIn profile or CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team