We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our co-founders, we launch 4-5 startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing continuously. We’re now looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer (m/f) to join our team on the company builder level and help us build up future FinLeap companies.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. With everything we do, we believe that design is an integral part of success. For us, design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- Conceptualizing great digital products from rough ideas to pixel perfect designs
- Be responsible for defining user flows, wireframes, prototypes as well as high fidelity designs
- Participating in defining the brand of our new ventures and how they communicate to their respective audience together with our Marketing team
- Leading the user research process to understand the customer’s needs, together with the product team
- Cooperating with front end development to create neat interactions and state of the art responsive websites
- Defining the design foundation for our ventures and ensure a consistent user experience across all channels
- Multiple years of experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences or applications
- Fluency in German and English
- A portfolio that includes both UX and UI design work (i.e. show us how you work, include wireframes and IAs)
- Advanced proficiency with the design and prototyping tools you use
- Analytical mindset, artistic problem-solving approach, conceptual thinker
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- Team player who appreciates the work in a multicultural team with people of various backgrounds
- You enjoy having fun with your work
- We encourage you to develop your design repertoire by participating in meetups or conferences, our working hours are flexible and there’s plenty of perks like choosing your laptop, free coffee, drinks and snack
- We are reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your portfolio and LinkedIn profile or CV.