solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 90+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
The P&O team currently consists of 4 members. Everyone has her/his own area of responsibility. Our focus for this year is to build a trustful foundation with all internal and external stakeholders. This includes the implementation of new tools and processes, hiring the right people, but also thinking about people & leadership development. Our purpose is to “empower our pioneering suns by creating a meaningful workplace that attracts, inspires and admires fin-tech talents”. We work with OKRs to reach our goals and base our actions on the values of solarisBank. With a valid set of KPIs and the use of the perspectives of our different target groups we strive to offer a great customer experience. We are playful, curious, committed & fast. Sounds like you? Then continue reading…
- You support the implementation of the people strategy with project management of exciting projects, e.g.
- Ensuring the implementation of companywide and/or team-focused initiatives based on the monthly people pulse check we are currently setting up
- Deriving capability models for professionals & leads from the values
- Professionalize and automate the reporting
- Support the agile transition of the company
- Further shape the solarisAcademy with a broader offer of trainings & workshops
- You moderate team workshops (e.g. leadership feedback or collaboration) and you advice team members on how to give feedback
- You consult and coach leaders on the job regarding their leadership behaviors
- You help the org to cope with any kind of change situations
- You have 3 to 5 years experiences in Human Resources (e.g. project management, leadership consulting, conceptual HR work, training, coaching, HR analytics or other people related areas), ideally within the international fintech or tech sector
- You are open-minded, excessively hands-on and you like to sit in the driver seat
- You are people oriented, empathic and able to manage different kinds of stakeholders
- Your communication style makes other people want to work with you
- You are used to give feedback as a daily routine and you are thankful for every constructive feedback you get yourself
- You easily convince others and use the power of numbers to do so
- You know MS Office best (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excell, Word)
- You are fluent in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.