Savedo is the smart new savings alternative: an online financial marketplace that allows savers to invest in safe and high-return financial products within the EU. Based in the heart of the Berlin’s tech-scene, Savedo also has a small but very comfortable office in the centre of Amsterdam's "Grachtengordel". Our Dutch branch is currently undergoing rapid growth and therefore looking for someone who is able to service all these new customers and help us better our processes and our self-build platform along the way.
Savedo promotes a working culture of passion, ambition and growth at all levels. At Savedo each person is an expert in her/his field and we have set out to improve the finance industry.
As a part time customer operations manager you will be the first touchpoint for all customer contact and document processing. You will make an important difference for our service in the Netherlands.
- Fully responsible for the all administrative and documentational operations in the Amsterdam office
- Conduct first off checks of our client's identification, application and other online banking related documents
- First point of contact to our clients, and represent our company on a personal level
- Support of our clients with any questions or problems they may have
- Keep in touch with our clients through various communication channels (phone, e-mail)
- You cooperate with other departments (product, marketing, business development) to secure customer satisfaction and actively strive for operational improvement
- HBO or WO-level student, preferably studying economics/management, law or any related field
- Helpful and friendly attitude also in stressful situations, and you have a strong sense of responsibility
- Experience in a service-oriented industry (e.g. call center, hotel, bank) is a plus
- A team-oriented mentality and want to work with us to provide the best customer experience possible
- Ideally you are able to work around 15 hours per week
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work well under pressure
- Make quick decisions in a friendly and competent manner
- You are flexible and like to broaden your responsibilities over time
- Fluency in Dutch (very important) and a very good command of English, ideally fluency in further European languages
- The opportunity to assume responsibility from the outset and to drive forward own projects
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- Working hours are flexible after consolidation with your manager
- It goes without saying that a friendly and positive working atmosphere, which takes you personally and professionally every day
- You work directly with decision makers and have a true impact with what you are doing on a day-to-day basis
- Numerous team events in Germany
We are looking forward to your CV!
Franziska Woyde - Savedo Talent-Team