As a Technical writer, you will establish, document, promulgate and update solarisBank key products' technical documentation. You will ensure all documentation is in line with company and industry standards. You will take complex information and communicate it clearly, concisely and accurately to an audience of various technical and functional levels.
- You will communicate both simple and complex process information more easily to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- You will develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among all stakeholders in a clear, concise, and a timely manner.
- You will participate in process sessions to capture the process requirements and document, generate artifacts, and distribute to the stakeholders as necessary.
- You will constantly collaborate with developers and managers to clarify technical issues.
- You act a s a liaison with subject matter experts and sales and marketing specialists as applicable.
- Previous experience as a technical writer in the software industry. (SaaS)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp deep technical concepts and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand complex technical topics and turn them into easy-to-read content.
- Ability to create content tailored for specific target audiences and choose the right medium.
- Ability to structure conversations and content (investigative and presentation skills).
- Experience as a technical writer in the software industry. API-based product would be a big plus.
- Experience designing layouts (Pages, InDesign) is preferable.
- Native or near-native in English. (German is an asset)
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.