solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
solarisBanks' Business Intelligence team develops reports and dashboards for a wide range of stakeholders in the company including Senior Management, Partner Management, Operations, Risk and more. We develop the data pipelines to ensure that our Data Warehouse consumes all data sources and strive to have data that is clean and relevant. We interact and collaborate within solarisBank to support the various departments and work together to automate processes and find solutions for pain points.
- You identify, analyse, formulate, document and communicate business insights and creating dashboards for our departments – stakeholders of BI.
- You will be developing KPIs to track the performance of solarisBank and its functions and communicate trends to Senior Management in order to help drive decision making within our company.
- You will document and monitor the current KPIs in order to discover ways to optimise the business through analytics and statistical modelling.
- You will perform predictive analytics, analyse partner performance and develop insights from trends to help management drive the business forward.
- You will ensure that relevant data is collected, stored and analysed in order to be able to measure performance.
- You will work together with various departments and develop an understanding of the processes inside the departments.
- You have a university degree preferably in Economics, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- You are able to interpret trends, can demonstrate analytical, creative and innovative problem-solving skills and recommend solutions based on the business insights.
- You have experience with SQL – preferably PostgreSQL
- You are proficient in MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate the findings to the stakeholders
- At work you are dedicated, creative and structured
- You have excellent time management skills and ability to develop well-structured analysis
- Relevant experience in data analysis using data visualisation tools (QlickView, Tableau)
- You are proficient in English
- Experience with programming in Python is a big plus
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)