Elinvar offers asset and wealth managers the digital B2B2C platform for their business: Comprehensive and customized for each partner’s business model.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: uncomplicated and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for an International Senior Relationship Manager to join our team at Elinvar.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leveraging your existing connections to open up and establish new partner relationships
- You take responsibility for existing partner relationships
- Together with colleagues in communication, marketing, and business development, you develop concepts for partner events and support their implementation
- Supporting the development of additional sales structures and communication channels with partners
- Based on your experience with partners, you contribute to the development of the technology platform
- Taking ownership of creating and putting into action a region-based Sales Plan
- Alongside the International Director and the wider team, you liaise with local authorities and representatives. With time and growth, you will help set up and lead local operations
What are we looking for?
- You have extensive knowledge of the market and ideally relevant personal contacts with private banks, wealth managers or Family Offices in a European market
- You bring 7+ years of experience in a relevant function within the FinTech industry preferably Wealth management, Private Banking or Tech
- In addition to English, you speak fluently French or Italian (ideally both)
- You have professional (B2B) sales experience, preferably asset and wealth management or related IT products and services
- You have experience and knowledge of working within the EU financial market regulations
- You have completed your studies in the fields of engineering or industrial engineering sciences, economics, business administration or finance
- You are very interested in digital business models and capital markets, are motivated and quick learner
- You are strong in communication and can present complex facts comprehensibly in speech and writing
- You have a secure demeanor, excellent social skills, high self-motivation and enjoyment of teamwork
- Previous experience within a smaller organization or start-up is a strong plus
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office