We’re FinReach, a Berlin-based FinTech startup within the FinLeap company builder, focused on enabling excellence in retail banking through Software-as-a-Service solutions. Thanks to our first product line end customers can effortlessly change from their old bank accounts to a new one with just a few clicks in less than 10 minutes. We’ve already gained great traction in Germany, Austria and Spain, where +500 banks use our solutions and 100,000+ accounts were switched through them. Shortly, our third product will be launched and we are currently increasing efforts to further develop our product portfolio whilst expanding our geographical reach.
We’re currently looking for a Director Partner Management - DACH (m/f) to join our strong sales and account management team. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
Our Perfect Match
- You work closely with our CCO on sales, new business development & active relationship management;
- You execute our market strategy by successfully growing the company market share and revenues in the DACH region;
- You achieve this by working with banks and a stellar team from the initial contact up to the closing of contract;
- You claim the ownership for sales projects, represent the banks interest and needs within FinReach;
- You manage C-Level banking clients and partner relationships to grow our business;
- You independently manage your own sales pipeline and projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- You represent FinReach at relevant industry events and conferences;
- You communicate a compelling vision for the business and help build a performance-oriented, sustainable company culture.
- You have at least 5 years of multi-stakeholder sales and/or account management experience (ideally in retail banking) with a proven track record in bringing B2B partners live;
- You have excellent communication skills with a business fluency in both German and English (a must);
- You are business-minded, target-driven and ambitious in your client approach and highly skilled at establishing and maintaining existing and new customer relationships;
- You are an energetic individual as well as a good listener, with a positive and service-minded attitude;
- Convincing personality with senior appearance on C-level representatives and ability to manage different stakeholders internally and externally;
- Talented negotiator and outstanding at closing deals;
- Good organization skills needed to manage multiple high level deals at one time;
- Good knowledge of the financial service industry and of its (IT) processes;
- All and all, you are passionate about technology and innovative software.
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric B2B2C products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers;
- Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company;
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
(People & Organization Team FinReach)