PubNative is a mobile publisher platform that serves scalable and flexible native ads via API for apps and mobile web. Our publisher-first approach focuses on the specific needs of each publisher across all verticals.
We are currently developing the next generation of our mobile library which will be used by other developers around the world who want to integrate with us.
We are looking for a Marketing Team Lead/ Senior Marketing Manager to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Pubnative products
- You bridge Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to drive consistent and compelling messaging to the market to effectively promote the sale of Pubnative's products
- You are a partner with our sales, insights, product, and marketing teams to find and develop our best stories and turn them into engaging content marketing
- You will plan and implement content distribution campaigns across various channels to maintain strong web presence
- You research and identify potential strategic partnerships for content distribution
- You develop marketing collateral: datasheets, presentations, whitepapers, etc to support the sales team
- You analyze the competitive landscape, competitor product offerings, and target customer segments to inform marketing strategies and product messaging
- You manage the presence at key industry events and conferences
- You lead and manage international marketing team
- 2-3 years of product marketing role (or closely related with at least 1-2 years experience in digital advertising across multiple areas including programmatic, mobile, and/or video)
- Good understanding of product and tech
- Highly detail oriented
- You have at least 1 year of people management experience
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- You like to solve complex problems and are able to prioritize between different projects at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- Experience in content marketing is a big plus
- Native English speaker is a plus
What we offer:
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
- Choose your own working tool (MacBook or PC)
Interested? - Please submit your 1 page-CV online.