solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers – from startups and initiatives to established companies who want to build new and innovative banking services. The core of our company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking solutions uniquely quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut - if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Our product team ensures a consistent and state of the art development of our financial products. In order to master this challenge, the product team always wears different glasses, challenges itself and changes perspectives. We deal with many internal stakeholders on a daily basis since they are essential for the product we build.
The solarisBank Cards product enables our partners to easily issue the full range of MasterCard products – be it as an addition to our digital banking product or as a standalone payment solution. The lightweight Cards REST API wraps all the complexities of card issuing in a concise technical interface, so processing real-time transactions or creating NFC enabled cards becomes a breeze.
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of the solarisBank Cards product and define its value proposition
- You bring together the interests of business partners, end-customers and solarisBank and negotiate priorities, scope and schedule of features
- You identify and outline user stories and plan them with the development team
- You are in charge of keeping the backlog prioritized, transparent to all stakeholders and well understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You coordinate technical and business requirements with third-party providers
- You are part of the solarisBank product team and improve the company’s product process through regular exchange and cooperation
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager or a similar profession
- Existing knowledge of cards processing or having worked in FinTech is a plus
- You are experienced in leading new products and features development
- You can manage a large group of stakeholders and their product requirements
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are data driven, understand business KPIs and got the inherent believe that better data leads to better decisions
- You see yourself as a team player and have knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- A Bachelor’s degree
- You are fluent in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license and on a mission to change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique, tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll only find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth