FinLeap is Europe's first Fintech Company builder with headquarters in Berlin. We build between six and eight startups each year and develop them into reputable and successful companies. Our portfolio includes well known startups like Clark, Savedo and solarisBank - Germany's first Fintech with a full banking license. At FinLeap our committed entrepreneurs, experienced financial experts, as well as young talents come together to make financial services simple, transparent and cheaper worldwide.
As our Head of DevOps you are part of our specialist team and help our ventures build up their infrastructure and initiate the DevOps process.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You support our Ventures in establishing an outstanding DevOps environment
- You are actively involved in developing our company-wide DevOps culture
- You will be responsible for FinLeap-wide contracts for our DevOps environment
- You hire, develop, train, lead and grow our DevOps Team
Our Perfect Match:
- You have 5+ years of experience in leading DevOps Teams
- You have technical experience with some of our stack: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Java (or other OOP), Ansible (Chef and Puppet also fine) and Linux
- You leverage your network to help us recruit top tech talent
- You actively bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- You have very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have good communication skills and are able to quickly adapt to new challenges when needed
- You continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest technology innovations/trends
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have a creative approach to problem solving
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry expert’s work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Tom from the Recruiting Team