BillFront was founded on the premise of providing digital media companies with an easy-to-access and scalable working capital solution. Since launching in 2015 we’ve been a leading partner for growth for the digital media industry, allowing our customers faster access to their revenue through our simple yet elegant platform. Combining years of digital media and financial services expertise, our team is growing - and we want you to join us for the journey.
Are you enthusiastic about legal research and analysis? Are you passionate about achieving great results and excited by the challenge of revolutionising the finance industry? In this case BillFront is the right choice for you!
What will keep you challenged?
- Advise the company on general corporate, finance, and securities matters and collaborate with business stakeholders and outside counsel to effectively manage regulatory and other risk topics
- Structure, draft, and negotiate all manner of capital formation transactions, including loan sale arrangements, debt and equity securities offerings, and other financing and commercial transactions
- Represent BillFront to a diverse group of institutional and accredited investors who participate in our working capital platform
- Help BillFront efficiently clear regulatory hurdles that arise in areas from People Ops and Finance to Marketing and Business Development
- Research and advise on legal issues we face in day-to-day operations
- Training, educating and coaching other team members in legal and compliance matters
- Perform general in-house counsel activities related to growing a global fintech company
What will make you succeed?
- Qualified lawyer having trained at a reputable law firm/organisation
- Finance law, factoring and compliance expertise is useful, alongside general commercial experience
- Experience of compliance matters (e.g. AML, data protection and FCA compliance matters) including policy creation, implementation, training and monitoring
- Excellent skills in legal research and analysis
- Knowledge of LMA documentation is a plus
- Hands-on mentality and great communication skills to convince conversation partners of practice-oriented solutions
- Tech savvy, open to using new technologies to increase efficiency
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our Managing Directors in shaping, developing and growing our company
- An influential position where you manage your own strategic projects
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!