We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Visiting FinTech Consultant Intern (m/f) to join our team.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You work on a project basis in one of our ventures as a visiting Fintech consultant and focus on the following areas:
- Optimizing customer journeys
- Creating data-driven analyses and risk profiles
- Communicating with banks and assisting in financing processes
- Preparing various presentations for investors and business partners
- Actively engaging in financial modelling
- Providing general support to the management & team
Our Perfect Match:
- You're currently enrolled in or have completed a master’s or bachelor’s degree program at a leading business school with a focus on finance
- You may have gained previous experience in banking, consulting or the Fintech industry
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with an eye for detail
- Advanced experience in using MS Excel and comfortable with working with large spreadsheets
- Pro-active and result-oriented working style with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in German and English required
- Available for at least 3, ideally 6 months
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company's success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Interested? Send us your CV and cover letter online.
We're looking forward to being in touch!