We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Venture Building Associate to join our team on the company builder level.
Finding the bottlenecks in our venture building process and creating innovative, yet robust, solutions to solve them, we need a passionate problem-solver with an eye for detail and a good balance between creativity and pragmatism. You’ll have the opportunity to shape how we build and design our ventures and work across a range of exciting early stage start-ups to scale and develop their teams. Think you can show us how we can do better? We’re all ears.
What will you be doing?
Our Perfect Match:
- Evaluate potential venture processes and work with Managing Director’s, Co-Founders and Entrepreneurs-in-Residence to design and implement.
- Streamline the venture building process to ensure consistency amongst early-stage ventures through creation of a venture building framework.
- Leverage knowledge within the FinLeap ecosystem (from former EiR’s and Co-Founder’s) to create a knowledge management channel that feeds into our venture design process.
- Work with launched ventures and teams within the company builder (People & Organization, Finance, Legal, Investments) to understand how we can optimize processes through identifying problems, developing solutions and presenting recommendations to management.
- Research competitors and other company builders to identify and recommend how we can distinguish ourselves and create a unique framework and ecosystem for fintech ventures.
- Demonstrated experience in venture development, management consulting, project management or business improvement.
- Solid understanding of the tech industry and how company builders work, experience in fintech is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with team members of all levels.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and a willingness to take the lead in challenging situations.
- Fluent in English and German.
- University degree, ideally in Business Administration or related topic.
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company's success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online today! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Andrew from the Recruiting Team