Product Manager (m/f) for AppLiftRequirements
AppLift is a data-driven technology company that empowers mobile app advertisers to acquire and re-engage quality users at scale on a performance basis. AppLift’s programmatic media buying platform DataLift provides access to all automated supply sources in the market, reaching over a billion users. The technology leverages first- and third-party data to optimize media buys across all stages of the conversion funnel and, through its proprietary LTV optimization technology, enables ROI-maximized user acquisition. AppLift is trusted by 500+ leading global advertisers across all verticals, such as King, Zynga, OLX, Glu Mobile, Myntra, Paltalk, Nexon, and Tap4Fun.
- Previous work experience (3+ years) in the mobile advertising industry is mandatory.
- Overall 5+ years of work experience as Product Manager.
- Good experience with software development methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- Knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project, and issue tracking software is required.
- Entrepreneurial drive to create products with the best user experience and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications.
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- You like to solve complex problems and can prioritize between different tasks at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“.
- You are passionate about mobile advertising and want to bring it to the next level.
- You think big and have a passion for achievement
- You define and implement a vision for one of our mobile advertising products
- You track, analyze and understand key market and industry developments on the demand side of mobile advertising
- You contribute to our product strategy and roadmap for profitability and growth
- You research, identify and prioritize new opportunities to generate more revenue and consumer engagement through product improvements
- You are a Product Owner in our agile software development process
- You work closely with our engineering, ad-ops, marketing, and other departments to create successful products and partnerships
- You conduct A/B Tests to optimize the product
- You improve the overall quality, documentation and process Management
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across Globe
- Benefit of working with European Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years and get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- Competitive remuneration package and much more!