At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
We love smart ways to tackle the challenges within the steadily evolving new media landscape and are looking for a skilled, passionate and creative “Trainee/Junior Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f)- Gaming” to help us fulfilling the mission.
- You will become a valuable and respected member of nevaly and contribute to our further success
- You oversee our portfolio of influencers and create long lasting partnerships
- You identify and contact new influencers to extent our portfolio and negotiate the conditions
- You manage the accounts of our customers and their new campaigns (ranging from indie and early access to A/AAA titles)
- You take responsibility for constantly monitoring and optimizing the campaigns
- You research and analyse the industry to be always on top of the latest trends
- You will take ownership for different projects
- You are a passionate gamer and are enthusiastic about working in this industry
- You speak fluent German and English
- You have a good understanding of the different social media channels out there (i.e. YouTube)
- You ideally have gained first experience in account management and/or influencer marketing
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You consider yourself as a highly motivated and result driven person and understand what it means to work in a very flexible, fast-paced startup environment
- You are able to work very independently, are self-organized and approach your work proactively
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture (https://vimeo.com/99734712)
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.