We’re building a financial platform for small and medium sized businesses—to suit their needs, address their pains and make financial operations and planning user-friendly.
As a Senior Product Owner, you’ll be responsible for one of our platform’s products, working alongside our co-founding managers, an 18-person tech team, as well as design, operations and your colleagues in product. Ready to bring ideas to life and create a superior customer experience? Get in touch!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Our Perfect Match:
- You work hands-on, taking the lead in all things related to product development and strategy for one of our platform’s products
- You own the roadmap, specify tickets and prioritize features, working in collaboration with the venture Managing Director and CTO
- You work closely with our highly skilled engineering and design teams to develop product functionality, as well as with our operations team to ensure successful customer implementation
- You ensure that proper value proposition/market fit is developed to clearly articulate business value and ROI
- You set KPIs to analyze and evaluate the performance of the product, identifying obstacles and implementing solutions to support delivery and improve processes
- You lead and mentor our junior product managers; our vision is to have a 6-person product team with 3 senior POs and 3 [junior] PMs
- Proven experience in a product leadership position; experience in an SaaS company or the finance industry preferred
- Extensive experience in building digital products from concept to launch
- Experience working in Agile development processes
- Affinity for data-driven thinking and decision making; analytical skills that allow you to interpret data and make meaningful changes
- Solution-focused and result-oriented working style
- Passionate about product; driven to develop professionally and personally, and to help others do the same
- Great communication and influencing skills; fluent in English, German fluency is a big plus
- We’re reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital platform and suite of services
- We’re part of FinLeap, is a company builder where a mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each portfolio company’s success
- We are team-focused: talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
- We work in a modern office at our FinTech Hub at Zoologischer Garten
Interested? Apply online with your CV or LinkedIn profile. We're looking forward to being in touch!
Thomas from the Recruiting Team