What we do
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goalsResponsibilities:
- Previous work experience (3-5 years) in the mobile advertising industry is mandatory.
- Agile coaching experience of 2+ years.
- Overall 5+ years of work experience as Product Manager.
- Good experience with software development methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- Knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project, and issue tracking software is required.
- Entrepreneurial drive to create products with the best user experience and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications.
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- You like to solve complex problems and can prioritize between different tasks at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“.
- You are passionate about mobile advertising and want to bring it to the next level.
- You think big and have a passion for achievement
- You define and implement a vision for one of our mobile advertising products
- You track, analyze and understand key market and industry developments on the demand side of mobile advertising
- You contribute to our product strategy and roadmap for profitability and growth
- You research, identify and prioritize new opportunities to generate more revenue and consumer engagement through product improvements
- You are a Product Owner in our agile software development process
- You work closely with our engineering, ad-ops, marketing, and other departments to create successful products and partnerships
- You conduct A/B Tests to optimize the product
- You improve the overall quality, documentation and process management
What We Offer:
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path