We’re FinReach, a Berlin-based FinTech startup within the FinLeap group, focused on enabling excellence in retail banking through Software-as-a-Service solutions. Our first product line allows end customers to effortlessly change from their old bank accounts to a new one with just a few clicks. We’ve already gained great traction in Germany, Austria and Spain, where +500 banks use our solutions and 100,000+ accounts were switched with our products. We are about to launch our third product and are now increasing efforts to expand our geographical reach into new markets whilst further developing our product portfolio.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Technical Product Owner (m/f) to join our strong product & engineering team of 12 and counting. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
Our Perfect Match
- You manage the entire product portfolio from strategic planning to tactical activities, reporting directly to our CT/PO;
- You ensure that development and product, processes and tools are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of customer demand, quality, and delivery targets;
- You translate product strategy into detailed software requirements (using UML) and prototypes (wireframes for UX and swagger/json definitions for APIs);
- You make sure that every story is in READY state and fulfills the INVEST mnemonic;
- You scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
- You coordinate SCRUM teams into a cohesive product plan and release strategy;
- You support us to identify the optimal technology solutions and implementations to execute product strategy;
- You support our CT/PO to further develop and grow our product & design team.
- 4+ years of proven work experience in product management, engineering and/or project management;
- Strong technical background with excellent English language skills (German is a plus);
- Ready to work hands on in a no-ego environment, to further build our product(s) towards our international expansion;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization;
- Proven ability to work with strong Agile teams that achieve high standards of performance;
- Prior experience and passionate about UX and always listens to the voice of the user;
- Extra points for proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful (SaaS/banking) product throughout its lifecycle;
- Master’s or bachelor’s Degree; Computer Science/ Engineering degree or work experience is a strong plus.
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric B2B products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers;
- Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company;
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We’ll support you in relocation, getting a work permit and other administrative issues if needed;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
(People & Organization team FinReach)