ELEMENT is Germany's first technology platform with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- Support to the management team in all shareholder relevant areas, such as shareholder meetings, investment reports, preparation and facilitation of all relevant meetings etc.
- Facilitate the funding process of a strong growth company and develop and maintain all relevant documents for existing and new investors, including supporting the external representation
- Ability to facilitate and foster existing and new relationships to strategic partners and investors on top of an existing network and via new channels, such as conferences
- Drive a complex multi-year business model calculation including all stakeholders
- At least 3 years work experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity or at a venture builder at leading tier 1 firms
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence mentality
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgement and quantitative analytics
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to work effectively with various levels of organization’s employees to facilitate group work and gain cooperation from other teams and individuals
- Tech savviness and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You master the Office Suite and love project management tools. VBA is a plus
Gina (from the Recruiting Team) is looking forward to hearing from you!
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team in shaping, developing and growing our company.
- The chance to be a part of a digital revolution in insurance - we’re the first digital insurance company to receive a BaFin license for property and casuality in Germany and were recently listed at one of Berlin’s hottest start-up’s by The Hundert.
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base.
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures.