zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth: Achieving better results through high-quality data at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators as data partners around the world, zeotap today has become the leader in sourcing, refining & distributing high-value data from enterprise sources. We achieved this with a focus on data privacy and security by design and strict data quality audits. zeotap distributes its data across the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and deterministic offline to online on-boarding - leveraging its proprietary telco & enterprise powered consumer device graph. zeotap data is up to 6x more precise than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many large global brands amongst its clients.
- You install, manage and maintain big data infrastructure of Zeotap.
- You manage and maintain NoSQL systems of Zeotap.
- You manage and maintain distributed queueing infrastructure.
- You will work closely with developers and end users to implement big data capabilities based on the product roadmap.
- You have an eye on cost and optimise infrastructure for the best cost benefits.
- You troubleshoot and solve big data infrastructure problems.
- You assist engineering in performance tuning and capacity planning for high volume throughput.
- Be part of On-Call rotation for your areas of responsibilities
- Responsible for incident and change management services
- 4+ years of administration experience in Big Data ecosystem(Hadoop/Spark/ Yarn clusters).
- 2+ years of experience in one or more NoSQL platform (ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Aerospike)
- 1+ years of experience in managing a distributed queuing infrastructures like Kafka, Kodo or traditional queues like RabbitMQ
- Experience in managing infrastructure on AWS cloud.
- In-depth understanding of distributed storage frameworks(S3, HDFS etc) and compute frameworks (Spark, MapReduce, Samza, Flink etc)
- Understanding of Big data security concepts.
- Must have monitoring and alerting experience on above infrastructures.
- Quick in experimenting, prototyping and delivering feasibility results.
- Experience in Chef/Ansible/Puppet scripts
- Experience in troubleshooting OS, DB and filesystems issues.
- AWS certification is nice to have
- Cloudera or HDP certifications is nice to have.
- Experience in managing OLAP DB (Vertica, Greenplum, Druid etc) a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team