Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid, and Bangalore.
- You install, manage and maintain big data infrastructure of Zeotap.
- You manage and maintain NoSQL systems of Zeotap.
- You manage and maintain distributed queueing infrastructure.
- You will work closely with developers and end users to implement big data capabilities based on the product roadmap.
- You have an eye on cost and optimise infrastructure for the best cost benefits.
- You troubleshoot and solve big data infrastructure problems.
- You assist engineering in performance tuning and capacity planning for high volume throughput.
- Be part of On-Call rotation for your areas of responsibilities
- Responsible for incident and change management services
- 4+ years of administration experience on Big Data ecosystem(Hadoop/Spark/ Yarn clusters).
- 2+ years of experience in one or more NoSQL platform (ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Aerospike)
- 1+ years of experience in managing a distributed queuing infrastructures like Kafka, Kodo or traditional queues like RabbitMQ
- Experience in managing infrastructure on AWS cloud.
- In-depth understanding of distributed storage frameworks(S3, HDFS etc) and compute frameworks (Spark, MapReduce, Samza, Flink etc)
- Understanding of Big data security concepts.
- Must have monitoring and alerting experience on above infrastructures.
- Quick in experimenting, prototyping and delivering feasibility results.
- Experience in Chef/Ansible/Puppet scripts
- Experience in troubleshooting OS, DB and filesystems issues.
- AWS certification is nice to have
- Cloudera or HDP certifications is nice to have.
- Experience in managing OLAP DB (Vertica, Greenplum, Druid etc) a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team