BillFront is a leading and fast growing technology-enabled finance provider dedicated to digital media companies globally. Through its technology platform, BillFront allows clients to free up working capital, thereby accelerating their growth, at a friction of time, compared to traditional finance providers. BillFront provides and arranges financing between 100k and several millions of euro per client per month via an integration into its customers’ invoicing/accounting systems. The company was founded in 2015 and is run out of London and Berlin. The BillFront team is led by former Media M&A Banker Greg Dimitriou and ad-tech expert Christopher Vogt. Read more about BillFront on their website.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You identify and analyze financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale.
- You conduct initial and ongoing credit analysis on our customer base, including projections and stress-testing.
- You establish credit lines and monitoring controls to ensure a low default rate.
- You support structuring and executing credit transactions.
- You support the financial planning, reporting and accounting of BillFront.
- You collaborate with all internal departments for example Technology, Finance and Sales.
- You advance the company's mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability, and strong growth as an organization.
- You work with management to enhance efficiency of risk and operations processes.
- You ensure the precision of our financial models, analyses and documentation.
Our Perfect Match:
- You have minimum 3 years of work experience in the finance industry, ideally in investment or commercial banking/lending, invoice financing or with a credit rating agency.
- Strong University track record, preferably in economics, finance or similar.
- Experience with credit underwriting processes, analyzing financial statements and credit structuring.
- Familiar with credit ratings and financial modelling
- Interest in digital media/trends.
- Very good analytical skills as well as modelling skills (MS excel).
- Experience in invoice / receivables financing and/or digital media industry is a plus, but not required.
- Ability and strong interest to work in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in German and English.
- You work directly with the decision makers and influence the development of the company.
- You get the chance to take over and manage your own projects.
- You work in an excellent working culture with flat hierarchies in an international, highly motivated team.
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture.
- You get access to internal company benefits such as free German classes and team events.
- You'll get access to a large network in the Berlin Startup-Scene.
Apply online with your one-page CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Julia from the People & Organization Team