HitFox Group is a fast-growing platform for entrepreneurship. We build digital companies together with exceptional entrepreneurs on a global scale. We transform selected high-growth markets by building synergistic company clusters while each portfolio company remains independently focused and agile. Our announced growth markets are adtech, big data and fintech. On the basis of this considerate setup we run HitFox on the belief that great companies are always built by great people who are given the trust to start doing what they do best: to create with passion.
In this role, you’ll many times be the first point of contact for candidates going through our recruiting process. Whether they’re looking for an internship or top-level position, you’re responsible for scheduling their interviews, keeping track of where they are in the process and updating them accordingly on next steps. Some of those candidates we’ll hire, and you’ll then be involved in planning events to help onboard them and welcome them to our team.
Because we receive 800+ applications per month, every day is an organizational feat that requires lots of concentration and attention to detail. While some people would find that daunting, you think it sounds like fun; and that’s exactly why we’re excited about receiving your application. We know you appreciate detailed, organized lists, so here are the basics of the job and what we’re looking for:
Your Role & Responsibilities :
- You proactively source candidates via business networks and social media and evaluate application documents
- You conduct first phone interviews to build up a meaningful candidate pipeline
- You are the team’s go-to person for scheduling personal interviews
- You serve as a point of contact for our candidates and ensure a smooth interview process for them
- You edit and help write job descriptions and post job openings on appropriate job boards
- You plan internal events for the entire company, including monthly seminars and parties
- You organize our participation in external recruiting events
- You discover, set up and negotiate with new recruiting channels
- You support in other HR processes such as onboarding, offboarding and administration
- You support in other related topic areas if necessary
- You will conduct onsite job interviews on your own to take an active role in our recruitment processes
Our Perfect Match:
- You are interested in starting a career in HR
- You have a bachelor’s degree or completed apprenticeship, extra points for agency side experience
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You have excellent creative writing skills
- You are friendly, diplomatic and always ready to lend a helping hand
- You have proven experience in handling complex organizational tasks
- You are a natural problem solver and a pro at multitasking
- We love to grow companies & people and we create with passion
- We utilize and share our skills in company building, entrepreneurship and global expansion
- We build a diverse community that is entrepreneurial, execution-focused and dedicated
- We connect technology-savvy entrepreneurs with industry leaders and have access to a well-established network in the global digital startup scene
- We believe in potential and our employees fuel company culture
- We provide rewarding growth, learning and career opportunities in a performance-driven environment
Apply online with your one-page CV and a short cover letter or writing sample. I’m looking forward to being in touch!