We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. We are looking to tap into the underserved demand for information security and insurance for SMEs, starting in Germany and going global. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
Cyber security topics fascinate you, and you’re intrigued by the insurance world and its possibilities. Do you believe in the need to revamp SME-facing models in Germany, and Europe overall? Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- You independently choose the best approach and frameworks
- You create a responsive UI design and integrate your code with the backend development team
- You work together with a team of excellent engineers and product managers
- You are interested in and willing to learn more about user interactions and user experience
Our Perfect Match:
- You have an eye for design and emphasize usability and user experience
- You understand the essentials of API design
- You are interested in data visualization
- You have prior experience with source control tools e.g. Git, Github, Gitlab
- You love working in agile teams and JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- You have a security-focused mindset
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with AWS, Linux, Docker, Bash, network configuration and other backend technologies
- You have experience with mobile frameworks
- You have knowledge of solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- You have first experience in the IT security topic and knowledge of safe coding practices
What we offer:
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well funded, founder led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, Urban Sports Club and EVO-fitness special company rates, BVG (Berlin public transport) special company rate, several other corporate benefits, visa and relocation assistance
- Apple or Lenovo equipment (whichever you prefer)
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte, Rosa-Luxemburg Str.
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Anett from the Recruiting Team.