We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. We are looking to tap into the underserved demand for information security and insurance for SMEs, starting in Germany and going global. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Senior Front End Developer (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
Cyber security topics fascinate you, and you’re intrigued by the insurance world and its possibilities. Do you believe in the need to revamp SME-facing models in Germany, and Europe overall? Look no further for your next career step — take the leap and join our team as we reshape the industry.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with product and UX experts to build the web experience for our internal and external products.
- Collaborate with Data Science and Backend Engineering to implement efficient data collection, underwriting and prediction features.
- Participate in design, code reviews and technology decisions. We love opinions, your input is highly welcome and appreciated!
Our Perfect Match:
- Emphasise and appreciate for design, usability, and user experience
- Understand the essentials of API design
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Bash, network configuration and other backend technologies
Bonus points if:
- Familiar with more than one programming paradigm as OOP
- Knowledge of solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Interest in data visualization topic
- First experience in the IT security topic and knowledge of safe coding practices
What we offer:
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well funded, founder led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, Urban Sports Club and EVO-fitness special company rates, BVG (Berlin public transport) special company rate, several other corporate benefits, visa and relocation assistance
- Apple or Lenovo equipment (whichever you prefer)
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte, Rosa-Luxemburg Str.
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Tom from the Recruiting Team.