We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance. We’re now looking for a (Senior) Venture Developer (m/f) to join us and build game-changing ventures. Who said finance was boring?
Taking our ventures from A to B and beyond, our Venture Developers turn ideas into reality, problems into solutions and products into ventures. Rolling your sleeves up and taking a keen interest in all areas of early-stage ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to leave your mark on the next generation of FinTech and InsurTech disruptors. If you’re passionate about introduce finance into the digital age, your next challenge has arrived at FinLeap.
What will keep you challenged?
What will make you succeed?
- As a Venture Developer, you will work alongside an Entrepreneur-in-Residence on one of our new ideas, developing the venture at an early stage and creating a platform for the founding team to join on.
- Design of business model development, determining the best suited model and ensuring we are building a value-add venture.
- Collaborating with our in-residence and early stage product teams in research, development and design of new products, supporting the preparation of prototypes and conducting user testing.
- Developing compelling business cases for your venture or product, giving a strong overview on opportunities, benefits, risk, costs and timescales.
- Investigating the market - economic conditions, relevant industry trends and competition to facilitate decision-making processes.
- Preparing presentations and pitches for internal and external use (e.g. partners, investors, clients)
- In pursuit of growth opportunities, one of your key challenges will be to drive the Go-To-Market strategy and help the venture gain traction in the market by identifying and actively reaching out to potential strategic partners and clients.
- Demonstrated experience in the financial services industry or in a consulting firm; previous experience in a start-up is a big plus.
- BA/MBA, ideally with a focus on a finance-related topic.
- Strong knowledge of banking, finance or insurance-related topics, coupled with ideas on how to digitalize and disrupt the industry.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, you’re a self-starter with a determination to deliver high-quality results.
- Happy to work independently on assigned topics but you also enjoy working in an agile team.
- A passion to work in a fast-paced environment, where you can apply your knowledge and expertise, while developing yourself within our unique ecosystem.
- Working on ventures from day one, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and define some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being built.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 35+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Venture Development team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.