ad2games is a fast growing performance marketing platform for games. We help game publishers to monetize their games using a variety of marketing channels. We are located in the heart of Berlin and are currently expanding with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai.
We are currently looking for a working student (m/f) with a good technical understanding who can support our Ad Ops team with their daily work. If you are looking for a place to learn and meet cool people who love gaming, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- You support the team with setting up and trafficking gaming campaigns
- You troubleshoot campaign deliveries, tracking issues and ad-serving problems
- You process tickets and tasks
- You help with investigating click and conversion fraud
- You collaborate with different teams in the company such as Engineering and Account Management
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
- You ideally have a good understanding of online marketing
- You are an analytical personality and love to solve problems
- You have good communication skills, are motivated and a team player
- You are available for at least 15 hours per week and your graduation isn’t just around the corner
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.