PubNative is a mobile publisher platform that serves native ads via a scalable and flexible API for mobile apps and web. Our publisher-first approach focuses on the specific needs of each publisher across all verticals. Our ad serving technology is used by developers and publishers around the world.
PubNative was founded in July 2014, now the company strong of 60+ dedicated and passionate technology enthusiasts is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Beijing.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager APAC (m/f) to join our team in our Seoul office.
- You identify, build, and manage your own pipeline of Japanese app publishers to integrate PubNative's product
- You intensify existing relations with key contacts to create long lasting partnerships with PubNative
- You support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events
- You create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- You support APAC team in other related areas if required
- Bachelor or Master degree
- One year minimum experience in sales / business development in the mobile (advertising) industry preferred (but not mandatory)
- Strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in mobile marketing industry
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Japanese as well as a good command of English in both written and speaking
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing and entrepreneurship and make a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of PubNative across Asia
- You get a rewarding career where you can continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with the decision makers and have an impact on the organization
- You are a part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial drive
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.